Avocado Green Goddess Dressing
Honestly, I could easily eat this dressing by the spoonful! It is that good! It is delicious over any salad as well as drizzled over some roasted or steamed vegetables. You can whip this up in a matter of minutes and have fresh and healthy dressing all week long. On this particular night, I served it over a bed of arugula with a combination of sautéed onions, mushrooms and zucchini noodles and sprinkled with some hemp seeds.
Note: If you don’t have MCT oil, use extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil.
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp ACV
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 Tbsp dijon mustard (or any approved mustard)
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh herbs (I used parsley and basil)
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup MCT oil
- ½-1 avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp of water, if needed
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined.
- If dressing is too thick, add small amounts of water and pulse until you achieve your desired thickness.
- Drizzle over a beautiful salad or your favorite veggies!