Buffalo Chicken Dip
This buffalo chicken dip is always a crowd pleaser! You can adjust the level of “heat” according to your preferences. Serve with fresh veggies or baked plantains chips (soon to come recipe post). If you do not tolerate dairy, omit the cheese.
- 4 cups cooked and chopped or shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1/2-3/4 cup Primal-approved mayo
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I use Cholula)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (a little extra if you want to sprinkle some on the top)
- 2 tablespoons green chiles (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- dash or two of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix until combined. Start with 1/2 cup mayo. Depending on how creamy you like it, you can always add more.
- Transfer to a casserole dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top, if desired.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned on top.