This pudding is rich, creamy, delicious and so NUTRITIOUS!! It’s full of fiber, protein, healthy fats and antioxidants. Topped with fresh organic berries and you really have it going on! I prefer to serve mine as a dessert but it is healthy enough to eat for breakfast!! This makes approximately 3-4 servings. Cover and refrigerate. I think it will keep a few days in the fridge but it doesn’t last that long in my house so I’m not completely sure on that!!
Ingredients: 3-4 servings
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small banana
- 1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp raw organic cacao powder
- 1-1½ cup coconut, almond or pea protein milk (start with 1 cup and add more if needed)
- 1 large scoop of whey or pea protein powder
- xylitol or stevia to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- pinch of Himalayan salt (optional)
- 1-2 dashes of cinnamon
- berries, unsweetened coconut flakes, hemp seeds or cacao nibs (for toppings)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor. (You could also use a blender or hand mixer.)
- Mix until smooth and creamy. Scrap sides of container halfway between blending.
- Serve in individual ramekins and add your favorite toppings.