One pan and minimal clean up…who doesn’t love that?! Sheet pan meals are very popular right now and are so easy to throw together. I used pre-packaged shaved Brussel sprouts and spiraled my own sweet potato. Short on time or don’t own a spiralizer, purchase spiraled sweet potatoes in your produce section.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 14 oz bag shaved Brussel sprouts
- 1 large sweet potato, spiralized
- 1 onion, sliced
- 12 oz package Aidells chicken and apple sausage (or flavor of choice)
- 2-3 tablespoons avocado oil (I use “high heat” avocado oil from Primal Kitchen)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large sheet pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes and onion. Drizzle with oil and toss. (You could also do this directly on your lined sheet pan.)
- Sprinkle with spices and gently toss. Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice sausage on a diagonal into ¼-½″ slices.
- Remove pan from oven. Stir and gather veggies to one side of pan. Add sliced sausage in single layer to the other half of the pan and return to oven. Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve as is or gently combine veggies and sausage for a skillet style meal.