Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding
This pudding is rich, creamy, delicious and so NUTRITIOUS!! It’s full of fiber, protein, healthy fats and antioxidants. Topped with fresh organic berries and you really have it going on! I prefer to serve mine as a dessert but it is healthy enough to eat for breakfast!! This makes approximately 3-4 servings. Cover and refrigerate. I think it will keep a few days in the fridge but it doesn’t last that long in my house so I’m not completely sure on that!!
Ingredients: 3-4 servings
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small banana
- 1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp raw organic cacao powder
- 1-1½ cup coconut, almond or pea protein milk (start with 1 cup and add more if needed)
- 1 large scoop of whey or pea protein powder
- xylitol or stevia to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- pinch of Himalayan salt (optional)
- 1-2 dashes of cinnamon
- berries, unsweetened coconut flakes, hemp seeds or cacao nibs (for toppings)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor. (You could also use a blender or hand mixer.)
- Mix until smooth and creamy. Scrap sides of container halfway between blending.
- Serve in individual ramekins and add your favorite toppings.