Here’s a tasty and refreshing vinaigrette that’s easy to make and will add some zip to any salad. Mix all the ingredients up in a mason jar or any container with a lid. Store in the refrigerator for at least a week. Simply shake it up each time and you’re good to go.
Ingredients (makes about 1 cup)
- 1 large orange, juiced (about 1/3 cup)
- zest of orange (2-3 teaspoons)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard or dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons raw honey (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a small food processor or a jar with a lid and mix well.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator. Will need to shake well before each use.