Grain-Free Rosemary Bread
Have you been rockin’ a grain-free, low carb lifestyle but find yourself craving the feel of some bread in your mouth? Well this bread will satisfy that craving and keep you on track with your healthy eating plan! It’s extremely easy to make and you will not be disappointed. You can serve this with some seasoned EVOO for dipping, add it to a beautiful cheese board, or just slather a slice with grass-fed butter or nut butter. Is your mouth watering right now? Mine is!
I’ve made this bread several times and have been so happy with the results. I served it warm out of the oven along side a bowl of delicious soup…yum! Enjoy!!
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp pysillium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 Tbsp ACV
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Add coconut flour, pysillium husk, baking powder and spices to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the eggs and oil to the dry ingredients. Beat with a hand mixer just until blended (no longer than 1 minute is needed).
- Add the ACV and mix briefly with a spoon. It will look lumpy (1st picture).
- Add the boiling water slowly, a little at a time (you may not need the entire ½ cup). Continue to stir until water is incorporated completely. Dough will be wet and sticky but smooth (2nd picture).
- Place dough onto the parchment paper and form a round shape with your hands.
- Score the top with a knife. Sprinkle with a little rosemary for textural appeal.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and the center is firm to the touch.