Loaded Banana Sandwich
I got the idea for this banana sandwich when I saw a similar one online and I decided to put my own twist on it. There are countless combinations and you could totally make this your own by adding all your favorites. I used almond butter and some homemade blueberry, peach chia jam for the inside and then sprinkled on all kinds of yummy goodness! Enjoy for breakfast or really anytime of the day!
- 2 tsp almond or other nut butter
- 2 tsp approved jam (I have a winner in my recipe index)
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut butter, softened
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- cacao nibs
- shredded coconut
- hemp seeds
- Slice banana in half lengthwise.
- Spread one side with the nut butter and the other side with the jam.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds on either side.
- Put the two banana slices together to form a sandwich.
- Mix the cacao powder into the coconut butter and drizzle over the top of the banana.
- Sprinkle entire banana with cacao nibs, shredded coconut and additional hemp seeds.