Prosciutto Egg Cups
These little breakfast wonders are easy to make, very satisfying and taste delicious! What more could you ask for in a breakfast? I used Prosciutto because I had never used it before and wanted to try something different. You could also use an approved ham that is thinly sliced. About the seasoning…if you’ve never heard of Everything But the Bagel seasoning blend, you need to go out and find some soon. I get mine at Trader Joe’s and it is amazing! You can use it for so many things. Such great flavor all in one bottle.
Ingredients (makes 12)
- 8 0z Prosciutto (or approved ham slices)
- 12 eggs
- Everything But the Bagel seasoning blend
- fresh crumbled feta cheese (any aged or raw cheese of choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin with a little coconut oil.
- Line each cup with the Prosciutto slices and crack an egg in each one.
- Sprinkle with seasoning blend and a little cheese.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes depending on how you like your egg yolks done.
- Refrigerate the extras. These are great for warming up the next day.